High Lifter Riser Snorkel Polaris Ranger 1000 (Non XP)Regular price $299.95
This ground-breaking snorkel is the first in the industry to utilize new high temperature silicon hoses molded for specific applications.
Our engineers addressed heat issues by using the belt exhaust for heat dissipation by blowing belt exhaust across the manifold. Additional features include positioning the risers to be less obstructive and offer optimal rear visibility unlike other competitors on the market that obstruct a rider’s view. This kit offers advanced design plus a sleek branded riser bracket and 2” custom snorkel caps. (This kit fits the North Star but does not snorkel the HVAC system)
Key Features and Benefits:
- First in the industry to utilize custom molded high temperature silicon hoses in routing areas
- Custom molded silicone hoses allow for easier installation, shorter install times with more reliable connections
- Works with factory cab enclosure and back glass application
- Utilizes the belt exhaust for heat dissipation by blowing belt exhaust across the manifold, same as factory
- Superior rear view as compared to other snorkels due to careful snorkel riser placement. It does not block the rear view when looking into the bed or behind the Ranger.
- Powder Coated Riser Bracket to keep risers straight, evenly spaced and looking good
- Rubber Grommets hold riser tubes in place and prevent rattles while riding
- 2” High Lifter riser caps
- Bellows allow the differential and transmission air to expand and contract without the need for long vent lines that can easily get plugged with mud or be pulled off
- All mounting hardware for complete installation
- Step-by-step instructions complete with detailed photos
*All kits vary and some items may not be included.
- Why Snorkel? Simply put – The right snorkel can be the best insurance you buy for your ATV or UTV. The right snorkel can protect your expensive investment from disaster when submerged deeper than OE rated water depth. On the other hand, the wrong snorkel can be your worst investment and nightmare. We’ve seen countless units come through our shop with leaking snorkels.
- How could that happen? Snorkels leak for a variety of reasons. Installation errors account for a lot these. Many times, a do-it-yourselfer may get it right, but only for a short time. When pipes aren’t cut to correct length and things don’t line up quite right, many times the snorkel will prevent water, but only for a limited time, then the joint fails. One of the most common failures we see is due to a heat source. When the snorkel runs to close to heat source the snorkel material deteriorates during each ride. The material gets harder and more brittle and many times begins to deform. At some point the material cracks and begins to let mud and water in. Less expensive kits rarely provide the heat resistant material to account for this. Our goal is to avoid these areas and if we can’t we use higher grade materials to better handle the heat. This can take more time and more material but goes a long way to extending the life of the snorkel and the ATV/UTV.
- What does a Snorkel do? A snorkel kit is intended to provide clean, dry air to the engine and other parts needing venting on ATVs/UTVs such as clutches, differentials, transmission, carburetors and fuel tanks. This doesn’t necessarily mean the ATV/UTV should exceed the OE manufacturer’s stated maximum rated water line depth. The snorkel kit is intended as additional margin of protection in the event that the ATV/UTV is inadvertently driven into water deeper than the OE manufacturer’s air intakes will tolerate. There are many considerations to consider when increasing water depth and a snorkel is just one component.
- We know a little about taking off-road vehicles to the extreme - especially when it comes to deep water and mud. Trust us to protect your ride from deep water hazards with Snorkels by High Lifter Products.
Note: With a Cab or Back Glass installed the riser bracket will touch the glass, we use the rubber grommets as a bumper to prevent scratching. (The bracket will contact the glass.)
There are no returns or refunds on any brand of snorkel.